maripau's space

Hi 2 every1!!! You have entered my blog...it would be great if u put a comment telling me what u think of my posts or recommendations or anything so... I hope u enjoy it ;)!!!

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Reggaeton


Have you ever heard reggaeton? I do, and I like it a lot. Most songs have cool sound effects and rhymes. Also there are singers with a great voice. Many of my friends and a LOT of people more like reggaeton. However, some people think it is horrible. Most of these people are adults. They hear the lyrics and don't like their children to hear the songs. This is because most songs have lyrics that talk about adult subjects. I've heard about kids which parents force there children to stop hearing reggaeton. I think this is a problem.

Sometimes I think in ways to solve this problem. One is that if children want to hear reggaeton they should talk to their parents and tell them that is what they like and they should respect it. Another one is a recommendation for parents. They should hear reggaeton every little once in a while and instead of concentrating in the lyrics they should concentrate in the talent of the singer and in the music that it is VERY cool. Also the rhythm is contagious because it is very fun and exciting. Oh! and also there are bad reggaeton singers so I recommend Daddy Yankee, Wisin & Yandel, Omar Geles, Don omar, Rakim & Ken Y, Tito el Bambino... and a lot of others, but however, this six are very cool.

Hope you liked my post. I know there is a lot of people that know this problem. If you write a comment, it will be great!

6 Comments:

At 8:18 AM, Blogger ..Juli B.. said...

MARI PAU I think that reggaeton is a very cool rythm you know that I got crazy with this music jaja..

Well its my favorite music. I had like a lot your blog it was very very cool. keep up the great work!!

 
At 2:41 PM, Blogger sari15 said...

Mari Pau!! I love your post a lot!!! it was very cool i think that his music is very cool that this rythm is cool and I agree with you in all what you say of reggaeton music.

 
At 7:05 PM, Blogger MaRiA JoSe said...

Maria Pau , that so cool y write so good. I love reggeton

 
At 7:52 PM, Blogger La_Colombianita said...

MARI PAU...
I also think rgton is cool! Now, there is a problem this lyrics talk about sex, but not-love sex but a degrading-for-women way of talking. Perhaps this people are just expressing them self in another type of language where this expretions mean something else. Still I LOVE rgton and it is a super HOT type of music. RGTON ROCKS!!!

 
At 6:25 PM, Blogger Pau I said...

Hi Mari Pau! I also think reggaeton is a really cool music! I think that maybe adults should see good thing in reggaeton!! Sometimes they think the only "cool" music is that old music of Elvis and all that. Congratz for being post of the week too!!!!

 
At 9:10 PM, Blogger natalia y. said...

Hey Mapau
Your post vas very cool. It is true..Reggaeton is very good music. I really like it alot, but the letter is a little like Nora and Alex said. However, it is very fun to dance it an to sing it. It really is cooool!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home