maripau's space

Hi 2 every1!!! You have entered my blog...it would be great if u put a comment telling me what u think of my posts or recommendations or anything so... I hope u enjoy it ;)!!!

Friday, September 29, 2006

How I Feel About My Blog

What I expected of my blog is very similar to what I feel about it now. What I expected about my blog was that it would be fun and interesting. I thought that it would be interesting to edit my blog changing the settings. I also thought it would be fun receiving and making comments, and writting about my thoughts.

Making a web log was harder than what I expected. When Mr.Hide, my teacher, told us that we were going to do links, I got excited. However, when he explained us what we had to do to open other windows, to show the words we wanted, to make the link blue and underlined, I thought I was never going to understand! We had to write a lot of symbols and be very careful with what we wrote and where we did so. It took me time but now you can see the results (that at first view seem simple but aren't) in another of my posts.

What I feel of my blog now is that I now understand more things. I learned how to work with technical aspects. First of all, like I just said, are the links. I still think they are hard but at least I know how to work with them better than before. Settings are technical aspects that I like a lot because in the setting you can make your blog look prettier or more interesting.Another thing that I feel I understand a lot more is the publishing. At first I got zero in some work because instead of publishing it I saved as a draft but that happens no more.

I'm surprised of many things of blogging. First is that it is very similar as if you were writting in Microsoft Word. Second is that I can do spelling check so my posts seem better. Last thing that surprised me is that I thought that my blog would be a lot like a MSN space but it is much better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home