maripau's space

Hi 2 every1!!! You have entered my blog...it would be great if u put a comment telling me what u think of my posts or recommendations or anything so... I hope u enjoy it ;)!!!

Thursday, October 05, 2006

A Problem I had

Every human and I think also animals have or had problems in life. Nobody can say he has never had one because it is a lie. I've had tons of problems. Most of this problems, I think, I deal with them not very good. What happens is that I'm a person that gets stressed very easy, so with GREAT problems I lose control of me! This is a bad habit because when I turn like this I may say rude things to people. But with other problems I deal good and calm.

When I have a problem under pressure, I think I never finish with the problem perfectly because if I do things fast and finish, its hard to do it neatly, but when I do things neatly, maybe I don't finish. My strategy is that if its important to do things perfectly neatly, better do it like that even with the risk of not finishing. If it’s not important to do it neat, go fast! If you have plenty time take your time, and do things neat and nice!

When I was in fifth grade, I had to deal with a problem. I had to do a project with some friends: Lisette, Suad, and Cristina. It was supposed to be a newspaper. I had a new camara so I was very happy to use it to take the pictures. However there were many problems. The camara got a lot of damages, we didn’t use time wisely, and information got lost. All of these things made us a big change in mood.

In this project, every thing was going okay. We had taken tons of pictures, but we had not loaded any of them. With less than a week before the project was due, I was going to load them to the computer, and print it to paste the in the newspaper. But I had some problems and the pictures didn't load. I called my dad and told him to help me. He worked a little while I was in the kitchen for a juice. When I was back he told me all the photos had disappeared and they were neither on the camara nor the computer! Next day I told my friends and they were going to turn crazy, because not only the pictures disappeared, but the pictures lost were great!

Another problem is that the camara felt, was hitted by a ball, and many things more that were damaging it. Also, every time we met at my house to work on the project, I admit, we were irresponsible and didn't work until the last day. That day I was so stressed that I told something rude to one of my friends. However, minutes later, I knew I had done something wrong so I told her sorry. After all, it was the fault of all of us to be late in this project, not only hers. At 9:00PM, we were still doing the project as fast and as nice we could. We were hearing a funny song because it seemed it relaxed us. Try it! It works! Finally, we were done.

Next day, we felt sad because we saw that the other newspapers were nicer. After we presented, we were sure we were going to receive an F or something like that. But No! We got a B+! This was one of the best grades! After this experience, I promised myself I was going to give all of me in the projects from the day my teachers gave it to me, to the day the project was due.

1 Comments:

At 9:19 AM, Blogger catalina said...

Maripau,
Your problem remembers me about one time that I was in fifth grade and we had a very important project. My partners and I thought that we had all the time in the world, and two days before the project was due we started doing it. On the day that the project was due we got to school, our project was the worset on. I totally agree with you we need to start projects from the day the teacher tells us about it. Your blog is wasome! keep it up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home