maripau's space

Hi 2 every1!!! You have entered my blog...it would be great if u put a comment telling me what u think of my posts or recommendations or anything so... I hope u enjoy it ;)!!!

Friday, October 13, 2006

What a Horrible Fourth of July!!!


A couple of years ago, I had a a horrible Fourth of July. 1)Food, health, and fights were the main reasons to make this holiday so bad. My sister, which is older than me, and I were the ones that suffered the most. We were in vacations in my aunt's house on Pembroke Pines. 1)All the problems started when I got to my aunt's house and she told us the rice, meat, and potatoes resulted bad.

2)The food was smelly, old, and due. We had to go to a store 30 minutes from there because she bought the food in the three closest stores so we couldn't buy bad food again. 3)But finally we had gone to the stores, bought the food, and were heading home. 4)On the way home, my sister told us we should buy fireworks. 8) "No,we shouldn't buy fireworks because it is to late". I told her. 5)After that, we started arguing all the way until we arrived home because we were very tired to continue.

When my aunt was serving dinner, I started feeling dizzy. I felt so bad I ate none of the food that caused me so much trouble! I had to rest on a bed while my parents took care of me. Suddenly, my sister screamed so both my parents left the room. 7)Waiting for my parents, I was thinking my sister only screamed to get my parents' attention. But when my mom was back, she told me my sister got burned while using the fireworks.
2)Affortunately, it was just a little, not-serious, and unimportant burn in the finger, because she got burned with the matches not with the fireworks (which would had been a disaster!!!).

6)My sister and I were bored, but we found things to do.While we felt better, we watched television, we heard music, we received medicine, and later we ate dinner. I just ate a little. This made us feel a lot better. 4)Even though this was a very bad holiday, it had a good resolution.I felt better next morning and mi sister's burn lasted only a week. I prefer no to remeber this holiday, but right now it is a interesting experience to tell.

  1. series of objects
  2. series of modifiers
  3. series of phrases
  4. series of independent clauses
  5. introductory prepositional phrase
  6. introductory participial phrase
  7. introductory adverb clause
  8. introductory yes, no, or interjection

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home