maripau's space

Hi 2 every1!!! You have entered my blog...it would be great if u put a comment telling me what u think of my posts or recommendations or anything so... I hope u enjoy it ;)!!!

Friday, October 13, 2006

My Weekend's Ups-and-Downs

Last weekend was a little bit different from the rest. Good things happened and bad things happened. I got sick and went to a bad party. But also, I had fun with my family. All this things made this weekend different.

First I'm telling you the bad things in my weekend. First was that my ear hurt a lot on Friday. However, I went to a party with my friends. That party was horrible. We were very bored so we left early, but everyone was there so we thought it would be boring going anywhere else. Next day, the ear ache was worst. I couldn't even swallow okay. I got body pain and fever. I couldn't go to have lunch with my grandparents like I do every Saturday. I couldn't even go out with my friends. I was very upset with that weekend.

However, on Sunday, things changed. I felt a lot better but I had to get up early because I had no internet in my house and I had to publish, before 7, a post I had written the night before. I thought my Sunday was going to be bad because of that, but no. My grandmother invited us to have breakfast in a hotel called Santa Clara. It was delicious! Then we went to the airport because my sister was leaving to Bogotá. That was something sad of that day. Then we went to have lunch at McDonald’s. Then, the day continued neither good nor bad, but okay.

This weekend was different from the rest. I got bored and also had fun. I got sick but also got better. I spent time with my family but also said bye to one member of it. Even though this weekend had good things, the bad things make me not want to repeat a weekend like this ever!

2 Comments:

At 10:03 AM, Blogger catalina said...

Maripau,
Some weekends I prefer to stay in my hause and relax because thatis what the weekends are for but other times i go out with my friends.I want to tell you that the ear ech happened to me as well that is horrible. Well i like a lot your post keep it up!

 
At 6:58 PM, Blogger natalia y. said...

Hey Mari Pau
I really understand how hard might have been saying goodbye to your sister. As you had a really bad weekend, you had alot of fun on Sunday. Sometimes the Sundays I go to eat breakfast at the Santa Clara. It is very good! I'm glad your ear is better now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home