maripau's space

Hi 2 every1!!! You have entered my blog...it would be great if u put a comment telling me what u think of my posts or recommendations or anything so... I hope u enjoy it ;)!!!

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

A Scary Story

In spanish class, my teacher asked me to bring a book to read it. I was going to check out a book on the library but I forgot to do so. because of this, I had to chose a book from my house. But most of the books in my house are very boring. However I found a book that b elonged to my sister called "obesesion mortal" or "Mortal obssession". From what I read, I think this book is very interesting.

Everything starts when the main character, Nicole,starts having a series of problems. one problem is that her parents are always controling her without giving her liberty. This makes her feel like a baby even though she is seventeen. another problem is that her boyfriend, david, is not being honest with her. He is never finishing conversations okay so she doesn't trust him anymore. Finally, another problem, is that she is failing a subject in school. If she doens't get this subjects better, she is not graduating. But things get worst when she tells her problems to her best friend Lucy.

Lucy tells her to change bodies with her and live some days like that. This is possible in Terror Street by jumping from a wall. They did it and it worked. When nicole, in Lucy's body, went to lucy's house, she saw something horrible. Lucy's parents death, all covered in blood!

First, nicole runs to her real home but there was nobody. Then, Nicole starts running to the house of Kent, Lucy's boyfriend. She tells him all. At first he seems to believe her but when he went to the kitchen for a glass of water, nicole heard him talk with the police by the phone. he thought nicole (lucy) killed her parents! She escapes of Kent's house and ran back to Lucy's house, trying not to see the living room were Lucy's parents were. She went to Lucy's room and there she found a note from the real Lucy that confessed she had killed her parents! But nicole
is going to stop Lucy and not let her escape as a criminal in Nicole's body!

This book has been very good, even though I've not finished it and i'm just by the start.

I think that book is not scary. Until now, it seems more about suspense. Maybe it is about terror because some people think blood is something very, very, scary. But I don't, specially when I'm not really looking blood. However, sometimes I think blood is very disgusting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home